Evan is a leader in the legal community, a trusted counselor, and a skilled advocate. She knows that being an effective litigator means not only fighting hard, but also being a proactive problem solver.
Evan’s numerous legal victories while at Lewis & Llewellyn include:
- Securing a $25.7M jury verdict for her client following a two-week trade secret theft trial in the Northern District of California.
- Winning over $28M for her client as the trial team lead in an arbitration between two multinational companies. In addition to achieving a complete victory for her client, Evan also defeated $30M in counterclaims brought by the other side.
- Negotiating the resolution of dozens of founders’ disputes for both early-stage start-ups and established companies.
- During a three-week trial, representing and successfully protecting the interests of a private equity firm during a contentious, multi-year ownership dispute.
- Leading several large trade secret theft cases and successfully protecting her clients’ IP from competitors, in both state and federal courts.
- Conducting risk mitigation work for hundreds of employees and employers.
A Utah native, Evan loves skiing and trying to teach her children to do the same. She also enjoys learning about clean tech, supporting local theater, and demonstrating her uncanny ability to recognize obscure celebrities.